Friday, December 2, 2016

November Favorites


I wanted to start a little monthly blog to dedicate to my monthly favorites. I'm always switching up my makeup routine so I thought I'd share a few products that I've been loving this month. This month I have five products that I want to share with you guys!

one:
Tarte Maracuja Oil $48
This oil has a few different uses. The one that it's sort of marketed for is to use on your face and neck. Apply two or three drops to your fingers tips then massage onto your face and neck. It's said to moisturize, firm, brighten, and smooth skin. I've been using it in my nighttime skincare routine and even though it's an oil I don't wake up with super oily skin. It kind of just melts into the skin. My makeup applies so nicely the day after I've worn this overnight. You can also use it on your cuticles and smooth frizzy hair.

two:
Loreal Paris Brow Stylist Definer: Brunette $8.99
I love this brow pencil. It's my current go-to pencil when I just want a more natural looking brow. It has a super fine tip making hair-like strokes so easy. It comes with a spoolie attached to the other end to help blend and comb through your brows.

three:
Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Translucent Pressed Powder $7.99
This has easily become my favorite drugstore pressed powder. It is silky smooth and does everything it claims to do for me! I don't use it with the little sponge it comes with, I just use a brush. I load up a small brush to set my undereye concealer and my eyeshadow primer, then use a bigger brush to set my whole face. It sets my foundation perfectly and keeps my shine away all day!

four:
the Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer $20
I forgot how much I loved this bronzer. It has the perfect nuetral undertone to use as a contour powder. It's silky smooth and blends into the skin so effortessly. I typically used it to add a slight contour to my cheek bones then go over it with a warmer shade of bronzer to get such a natural sunkissed look.

five:
Lancome Blush Subtil: Rose Fresque $32
As much as I love this blush, I don't think I'd shell out the money for just a blush, this one was gifted to me. It is such a pretty shade on my pale skin. It has a nice satin finish that just makes the skin look so fresh. Hands done one of my all time favorite blushes!

So, that's it for my November favorites. Let me know in the comments down below what your favorite products are this month!

Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment