Tuesday, May 30, 2017

May Favorites!

I thought I'd start doing a monthly favorites series on my blog, I'm hoping to keep this kind of short and sweet because I know that some of my other blogs can get a little lengthy! So, let's just get into it!

courtesy of WalMart.com

First is a color corrector that I found at my local Wal-Mart. It is from Hard Candy and it's just a green color corrector.  It's called the Hard Candy Color Correct Expert Creme. It comes in a tube with a brush tip applicator. It's a nice color corrector because it is very light weight. It offers just enough pigment to balance MOST of the redness but is lightweight enough that it does not make your other makeup look heavy over it. Best part? It's only $5!

courtesy of pixibeauty.com
Next is a blush from Pixi Beauty in collaboration with AspynOvard.  They call it their Glow-y Powder in Rome Rose.  This is not an intense blush at all, the color in the pan looks like it might be a pretty bright pink, but it's one of those blushes that you can layer a few times and get the perfect flush of color without ever looking like a clown. It has some shimmer in it but in the most beautiful way. It's perfect for those days you want to wear the least makeup or you are in a hurry, you can put this on and get a blush and a nice glow all-in-one. It cost $16 but is a good size that you won't run out of anytime soon!

courtesy of milanicosmetics.com
I will admit that I have tried WAY too many lip products. I mean, wayyyy too many. But, I have found one that lasts for hours on my lips, doesn't feel drying, and fades in the most graceful way possible.  It's the Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme. My favorite shade right now is Precious. From what I can see it comes in 33 different shades! Holy Cow! ANYONE should be able to find a shade or two they love in this line!! It retails for $9 on Milani.com but I'm fairly certain you can find it for as little as $5.99 from different drugstores!
lip products.

courtesy of thebrowgal.com
The last product that I have not stopped using since it arrived is from The Brow Gal. This convertible brow duo came in my BoxyCharm box this month. This stuff is seriously amazing. It is a brow palette that comes in three different shades -- dark, medium and light-- and all palettes come with three different powders -- ash, neutral and warm.  The idea here is the powders can be used wet or dry. Dry just as you would a powder product, but once you wet it, it becomes a brow pomade. It also promises to always revert back to its powder form.  You can mix the shades in your palette for your perfect brow color, and use wet and dry for some extra dimension in your brows! In my BoxyCharm box, I also received the brush that works with this product. It's a standard angled eyebrow brush with a spoolie on the end. It has just the right about of flexibility to it.  The powder trio retails for $35 and the brush retails for $14. If you have a favorite brush, I say save your money on this one, it isn't anything life changing, but because it came in my box, I, of course, use it!

That's it for tonight! If you have used any of these products let me know what you think of them in the comments down below! Also, let me know what your favorite prodcuts have been for this month!

Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment