Saturday, June 10, 2017

Dose of Colors -- Baked Browns



Dose of Colors is a new makeup brand to me. I have been wanting to try some of their liquid lipsticks because everyone raves about them, but I haven't taken the plunge. When I saw the launch of the Baked Browns and Marvelous Mauves palettes I instantly feel in love with the Baked Browns. Do I have eyeshadows similar to these? Sure. Do I mind? Nope.


Upon the first touch, the shades are buttery smooth. They seriously almost feel like silk! I was SO impressed with the quality right from the start.

Let me tell you a little about this palette. It contains 5 ULTRA pigmented, warm matte shades. Plus, a brush! The warm tones in this palette are suitable for all skin tones, in my opinion, and will flatter any eye color. You can create easy daytime looks to a super brown smokey eye. Use them all alone for a complete matte eye look or add any shimmer or glitter you love to your lid to really amp up your makeup.

Tealight-off white
Deserted-sandy caramel beige
Outdoorsy-tawny peach brown
Cherry wood-reddish rusty brown
Rock Bottom-chocolate brown

This palette will set you back $32, which in my opinion isn't unreasonable. Doing the math, they are $6.40 each, most drugstores run around $3 or $4 for one single shadow. So, for a few extra bucks you are getting incredible quality plus a brush! For those that are wondering this palette is cruelty-free, paraben free, and talc free.

You can find this palette here on Doseofcolors.com website or here on Ulta.com.

Let me know if you have purchased this palette or are thinking about it! Don't forget to tell me if you love it!

Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment