Saturday, September 2, 2017

Two Skincare Products I Can't Live Without

I have found two products that I now cannot live without! I have never been so strict with my skincare routine as I have been the last 3 months.

 I accidentally found out that I'm somehow allergic to almond milk, or just the almond milk in a certain coffee shops cinnamon almond milk macchiato. I didn't get a rash or swelling, I got the most intense breakouts on my face. I started noticing the breakouts and could not for the life of me figure out what it was. One night I started looking at pictures and thinking really hard what I had changed in my life. The timeline lined up perfectly with the release of the drink and the fact that I was drinking 2 or 3 a week. Once I stopped drinking them I stopped breaking out. 

The hard part was the healing. I had horrible acne and even worse red marks from the scars forming. I knew I had a rough road ahead of me, especially with my wedding happening in November, I knew I had to do something so my skin would look its best. 

I was late night shopping one night and found a brand called Maxi Zest. They are a family owned company making products from natural and organic ingredients. I purchased the Retinol Serum and the Vitamin C Serum.

The Retinol Serum is a blend of 2.5% Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E and Green Tea. It is said to help with fine lines, wrinkles, dark eye circles and acne. The Vitamin C Serum helps boost collagen production keeping skin hydrated and plump while repairing and reversing the signs of aging. Both of these products together have absolutely helped repair my skin and heal and fade signs of acne scarring. 

I'm sharing a picture of skin from April and from today. The before picture really hits hard for me. It was hard to go through my skin changing so rapidly and not knowing what to do about it. I'm SO glad I found this brand and these two products, they honestly have completely changed my life. I feel so much better about myself and my skin now. I feel comfortable going out with just spot concealing and not caking the makeup on, trying to hide what was happening underneath.
I hope this post helps you to know that you can make things better. You can heal your skin. You can feel your best. It's just about finding the products that work for you. Luckily, these two worked for me.

Let me know in the comments down below if you have any must have skin care items I should try!

Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment