Wednesday, September 27, 2017

5 Must Have Eye Brushes


These are the 5 must have brushes I have picked from my collection. I don’t necessarily think you have to buy these particular ones, but something similar in shape and size to these will help you create any eye look. I don’t typically buy super expensive makeup brushes because I think you can find plenty that are affordable and still get the job done. 


First, the precision eye liner brush. This brush can do a couple of different things and I think that is always a plus when spending your money! This can be used to add eye shadow to your upper or lower lash line very closely or you can the pointed edge to create a cat-eye effect with your shadow. This one came from Amazon and it retails for $10. 


This next brush is from Coastal Scents and is a fluffy blending brush. It has natural hair which pick up eye shadow very lightly. It is good for blending colors on your crease and also blending out any harsh lines that might occur. You can buy this from Coastal Scents for less than $3 and it is one of my all time faves!


This is a Morphe pointed blender brush. It comes to a nice tapered end. The tapered end is really helpful when blending crease colors. You can use the tip of it to place the color where you want it and because it’s tapered when you go to blend it the shorter bristles are helping to diffuse the look. Morphe has awesome prices on brushes and you can buy this one for only $6!


This “C” brush is from e.l.f.  It’s used to really pack in color. Brushes like this are more densely packed so the bristles pick up a ton of color, perfect for getting that shimmer eye shadow to really pop. This one is made from synthetic hair so you can use it wet or dry. If used wet you will really get a lot of color pay off. We all know e.l.f is affordable and you can pick this one up for just $3! 

The last brush on my must have list is a pencil brush. I like to use these on my lower lash line to buff out color. I like that this one is also tapered but the bristles are more tightly packed. This will give you a more precise application for the small under eye area. This one is also from Morphe and is just $4!

That’s it for my must have eye brushes! Let me know in the comments what your favorite eye brushes are! Let me know if you have tried any of these and loved them! 

Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment