Friday, September 22, 2017

Quaker Overnight Oats

I tried the Quaker Overnight Oats and was pleasantly surprised! I never have enough time in the mornings to fix anything remotely good for me. I’m usually a ginormous cup of coffee gal, but I had these sent to me and gave them a try!

What I like about this is 1) it’s so easy! You just need to add milk, or your favorite milk substitute, at night, set it in the fridge and eat cold in the morning. 2) It’s not just mooshy oatmeal. I do love a bowl of hot moose every now and then, but Quaker added the coconut and almonds to this to give it a nice crunch! 3) For a healthy breakfast they are affordable. Compared to going out to the drive thru for something greasy and putting you back probably $4 or $5, this is only around $1.50! And you can eat in your PJs without getting judged! :)

If you have tried this or any of the other flavors let me know what you thought or what your favorite was!

Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by!



I received Quaker Overnight Oats for free to sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment