Sunday, September 3, 2017

The Makeup Breakdown

I've written a post before about how I rotate my makeup collection to make sure every product is getting used. I'm going to rotate three products every week and *try* to use them every single day and get a proper review of the product for you. Every Sunday I will share my final thoughts with you on what I've been trying out and letting you know what the upcoming products will be.

Since this is my first week I don't have reviews to share so let's just get into the products and why I chose them.



First is a newer foundation from E.L.F. that took me FOREVER to get my hands on. They expanded the shade range and the lightest shade was always sold out. It is the Flawless Finish Foundation with SPF 15. It costs $6.00 on the E.L.F. website. The details of the foundation say that it is a lightweight oil-free foundation with a semi matte finish. I have worn this once already, but I don't have any real thoughts on it quite yet. 

Second is the L'Oreal Voluminous Curved Brush Mascara. This retails for $7.29 on the L'Oreal website, but as you know the brand is always on sale at drugstores and Ulta, so I say if you're going to buy, wait for the sales! This mascara claims to be clump and smudge resistant. It says it will soften and build lashes 5X their natural thickness. Again, I have tried this mascara before, but I have no memory on how it wore or when the last time I wore it was. I thought this was the perfect time to try it out!

The last item I will be trying out this week is an ultra satin lip from ColourPop. I'm going to wear the color Strip all week. The ultra satin lips say to be a moisturizing matte liquid lipstick. They retail for $6.00 on Colourpops website. The shade strip is a said to be a warm beige color that will be the last thing I'll ever want to take off.

So, there you have it. The 3 products I will wear every day this week. I will take pictures and write notes so stay tuned for next Sunday to get the full run down on these products! Be sure to sign up to get email notifications when I post so you never miss a thing! Also, let me know in the comments down below if there are any products you'd like to see me test out for a full week!

Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment