Monday, January 16, 2017

Lashes for Days

Who doesn't love the look of thick, fluttery lashes? Anyone? I didn't think so! I bet there's more of us than I can count that weren't blessed with thick, fluttery lashes. I also bet that there's even more of us that just can't get the hang of applying false lashes.


I'm going to bare it all to you guys, and show you what my naked lashes look like on one side, then you'll see what 3 and 6 cluster lashes looks like.


They can be uncomfortable when they aren't applied properly. They can poke us in the eyeball all day. They are also likely to just fall off, maybe straight into your morning coffee. But have no fear my dear friends, I've come up with a way to add volume to your own lashes without using a strip of false lashes.



I know I didn't come up with this trick, I'm not here to take credit for it, lash companies came out with this trick. They sell this little package of cluster lashes. So, it's like say 7 little "hairs" attached to this little tiny bulb at the end. Essentially you just dip that little bulb into eyelash glue and then place it on your lash line. They also come in different lengths. Short, medium, and long. If you're going for more natural then pick the one that is closest to your lash length. If you want to give yourself a little cat-eye action on the outer corner then go a length longer for some drama.


The great thing about applying lashes this way is that you get to customize what YOU want. If you only want or need to add some volume on the outside corner, then just apply 3 little clusters on the outside of your lash line. If you want to fill in the whole lash line, go for it, girlfriend!


I used these. Except the ones I'm wearing are in short. I also just used the Ardell Lash Glue.

Comment and let us know if you have tried this technique! Share some pictures with us! Use the hashtag #bobbichats and tag me in pictures on Instagram! @bobbijooo_

Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment