Saturday, January 7, 2017

Where I've Been...

Sorry to any of you that follow my blog and have been wondering where I've been.  Nothing catastrophic has happened, except life, and the holiday season. This time of year  I'm extremely busy at work. For those of you that don't know, I work in a spa as a hairstylist, makeup artist and I also do the occasional mani + pedi; so when I say I have been busy, I HAVE BEEN BUSY. Good for my wallet, bad for my blog. I've bee spending a lot of time with my family, also. Don't worry, I have also been a little lazy. I do feel like things are finally slowing down, and I can take the time to work on my blog again.  It does feel nice to be able to sit down and type a few things out. 

When a new year starts, I always try to make a resolution or two. I feel like they mainly help me to get focused going into the new year. So, this year, I made a few. Nothing terribly life changing or hard. We tend to slack off on them after a few months anyways, so I thought I'd keep it simple this year.

My first for YOU guys is to be more consistent with my blog. I need to get content out to you, and that is going to be one of my main goals this year. I feel like I have real knowledge that can be useful to everyday girls, or guys, and I want it out there for you to see.

My second resolution is to save more money. I feel like this is one that I make a lot and also break a lot. But I also think it's one that I can keep if I'm more disciplined. Plus, when you write them down and tell everyone that will listen to you, it keeps you more accountable! So, this is me, telling the world that I will save more money this year.

My last resolution for this year is to meal plan. And I'm not talking about meal prepping for the week, I'm talking about planning dinner for the entire week, grocery shop for that menu, and stick to it. I get into a food rut sometimes and I feel like we eat the same three things over and over again. I bought a weekly planner to write everything out in so I can make sure we aren't having tacos four times in one week, but honestly, who would even complain? Not me, and certainly not my fiancé. ;)

So far I've been doing pretty good. I'm striving to get better with each passing day. Who am I kidding? That's all we can really ask for in life.  So, let me now in the comments what your resolutions are! Shout them out, hold your own self accountable for the goals you set. Help me to stay accountable for my goals! We are all in this crazy world together, we need to help each other as much as we can!!

Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment