Monday, November 14, 2016

Nude Lips or Bold Lips?

Should I wear a nude lipstick or a bold lipstick? That's always the biggest question I have when finishing my makeup. Should we play it safe or dare to stand out? I love nude lipstick because I feel like I get the most wear time out of it, but I love a bold lipstick, especially around the holidays.
 



I got this little sample set from Ulta, it's a nude lip paint and a bold glossy lip paint. This set is perfect for day to night wear, plus they are travel size so it's easy to carry them both in your purse. It takes me forever to go through one lipstick so I don't feel bad about buying the minis. 

The nude lip is the Tarte Tartiest Creamy Matte Lip Paint in Namaste. The bold lip is Tartiest Glossy Lip Paint in WCW. You can purchase this gift set here for $12. 

What's your favorite? What's your lipstick of choice for your holiday parties? 

Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment