Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Skin care!

My skincare routine is constantly changing. The seasons change my skin drastically! The fall and spring are the hardest on it because one day it's hot and the next day it's cold. I have a couple products that have been working for me this fall. I have two drugstore and two more expensive products to share. Testing these out and hoping they work is the hard part, my rule of thumb is about one week. That gives me enough time to tell if I love it or see if it's going to break me out. 



Let's get the hard ones out of the way first aka the ones that are going to break the bank.

The first is the Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment. This product is like a thick moisturizer. You can basically layer it on thick and leave it for 10-20 minutes then wipe away excess and massage any left on the face. Or apply a lighter layer and sleep in it. It smells amazing and I always feel like my skin feels it's best in the morning when I sleep in it. It is a little too thick for daily wear under makeup for me. For a 1.7 ounce jar it retails for $69.00 at Sephora, but shop around. You can find it on Amazon for $50.00!
The next mask is Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask. This is used to clear out your pores. Apply an even layer to your face and let it dry then I like to just wipe it off with a warm wet washcloth. I apply a nice moisturizer afterwards. This really seems to leave my face smooth and it feels extra clean when I use it. I've found that the price is the same everywhere running at $26.00 for a 3.4 ouce tube.

Next is two more affordable products, they are both from E.L.F.  You can order them online or sometimes find them in different drugstores. First is the Daily Hydration Moisturizer.  This retails for $8.00. It is perfect for me to wear wear under foundation without it feeling heavy. I wouldn't think that it would help moisturize really dry skin but it is a nice moisturizer for oily skin, in my opinion.
The next is the Blemish Control Face Primer. It is only $6.00. It is infused with salicylic acid, vitamin E, and tea tree extract to control blemishes while it helps your makeup stay on with a smooth, silky finish. All of my foundations perform perfectly over this primer and it really helps control my oil throughout the day.

I hope this helps you find or try out a few new products! Let us know in the comments down below if you have any great skincare products that we all need in our lives

No comments:

Post a Comment