Friday, August 19, 2016

Luminous Skin

Glowy, Dewy, Luminous skin is all the rage right now. Everyone wants to look like they are glowing from within, without looking like an oil slick! Some of us can't wear luminous foundations because our natural oils say, "girl, no." I've put together some tips for a beautiful glowy look that will also help keep oils at bay.


If you have oily skin, or combination skin, you always want to prime your face first. This will help the foundation stick to your skin. If you have textured skin, or large pores, you want to use a pore filling primer to help smooth everything out.
I like to use my BB water foundation for my glowy looks. I suggest one light layer of it first on the skin, then on the back of your hand mix a little foundation with a liquid illuminator. Apply this  second layer to the cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin. The places on your face you want to really pop out.
After I use my concealer on the under eyes I always set them, no matter if I want to be dewy or matte. Set with your powder anywhere you applied concealer to prevent it from creasing. Since concealers are usually thicker they tend to crease really easily.
Apply a cream or liquid highlighter to your cheekbones, nose, and cupids bow.
I like to also use a cream contour to bronze the face up.
If you have dry or normal skin you probably can
wear this without any powder products, but us lucky people with oily skin will probably want to set this makeup with powders.
I use the same types of powders as creams to set the different areas. So, on my cream highlight I use a powder highlight, and same with bronzer. Also, just sweep the cheeks with a little blush if you like.
I finished my look with a bronzed eye look, mascara, and a natural lip.

My look:
Face: NYX Pore FIllerSmashbox BB Water Foundation,Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer NYX Born to Glow Liquid IlluminatorClinique Chubby in the NudeMake Up Forever HD PowderPhysicians Formula Butter BronzerCity Color Highlight Trio,Wet n' Wild Color Icon blush
Eyes: Butter Bronzer in crease, ColourPop Lovely on lid, Smashbox Lights, Camera FlashesMakeup Forever, Excessive Lash
Brow: ColourPop Bangin' Brunette Pencil
Lips: Clear Gloss with City Color Pink Highlight dusted on top.

Comment below any luminous products that you love! Let me know if this helps you! Don't forget to subscribe to my blog so you don't miss anything!

Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment