Wednesday, August 24, 2016

5 Makeup Must-Haves

If you were in a rush to pack and could only grab 5 makeup products what would yours be? I know exactly without a doubt what mine would be. They are my "I don't want to wear makeup, but I don't want to look like a troll" makeup items.


First, eyebrows. Always eyebrows. I never, ever leave the house without SOMETHING on my brows anymore. My go-to brow pencil is the ColourPop Brow Pencil in Bangin' Brunette. They are an affordable brand and have 8 shades to choose from and are $5 each! It's a very skinny pencil that helps make tiny hair like brow strokes. The only con to the pencil is it rolls up but it does not roll down. So don't roll up too much of the pencil at once, it's very thin and will break easily.

Concealer is the next. I like to keep one shade that is my skin color for days I don't want to wear a lot of makeup. I just need to cover my dark circles and also a pimple or two.

Powder is a necessity. I'm pretty oily so I have to powder my face. I like the Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless powder. It smooths the skin and keeps oils at bay.

I always wear bronzer. This will bring color to the face especially during the winter when we are all looking a little pale. Also, your bronzer can act as an eyeshadow. You can dust a little into your crease to add some definition to the eyes. Double duty products are good to have on hand.

Last product I would reach for is mascara. Even if it's just one light coat on the lashes it will open the eyes up so much. Without mascara I feel like a bald cat. I have pretty long lashes, but they are really light so I need the color and fullness.

So these are my 5 makeup products I will wear on any given day, in my opinion they are products you really shouldn't live without. Let me know in the comments down below if you have any products that you just can't live without! Double points if they are double duty products! ;)


Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment