Monday, August 15, 2016

Empty Containers

This is going to be a little different. I'm going to share with you products that I have completely used up. I feel like I can give you a complete review on the product after using it for so long. Also, I'll be letting you if I will be repurchasing any of these.



Wet n' Wild Setting Spray this retails for about $5 for 1.52 oz. This was actually the first setting spray I ever purchased! I loved it!! I found that it definitely helped my makeup stay on longer, I noticed the first day. I will repurchase this when I can find it in stock! I had to settle for a different spray when I ran out.

Sebastian Potion 9 Lite retails for $24 for 5.1 oz. This is a styling treatment, so it helps to hold your hair when blow-drying and curling, but also penetrates the hair cuticle to leave it soft and smooth. The Lite Potion is targeted for people with medium to fine texture. They have a regular version for more course textures. I will definitely repurchase, it holds up to all its claims!

Mica Cosmetics Cream Shadow in bronze is $14.95 for this little pot of shadow. I'm pretty sure I got this in my Ipsy GlamBag a few months ago, no more than 6 months, and it's already dried out. I only use it once. I don't think I'll be handing out the cash for this product. It was a nice product to receive in my bag, but it was a fail for me.

Chapstick Hydration Lock dual ended stick this retail for $2.68 from Wal-Mart. This was another Ipsy product sent to me. I didn't notice anything special about this. I feel like chapstick in the original tube is just as great, and I'll probably stick to them.

Real Chemistry Luminous 3-minute peel is a quick peel/exfoliator. This was so easy to use and really got all the dead skin off your face leaving it so soft and smooth. You apply a thin layer, let it set for 30 seconds and then massage on the face for 2-3 minutes and you will feel the dead skin come off. Then rinse your face and don't forget to moisturize! This retails for $48 for the full size from Ulta. I think in the winter when my skin is dryer I will use this again for helping to remove all the extra dead skin.

Smashbox PhotoOp Eye Brightening Mascara retails for $21 from Smashbox. This is such a good mascara for holding the curl and separating the lashes. It doesn't clump much and stays on all day. It's definitely one of my favorite mascaras. I find myself always going back to it when I've been in a rut with my lashes.

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara is another goodie. It retails for $21 from Tarte. (They also have 5% cash back right now on Ebates!!Click here to start your Ebates account.) This is one that I like to use with a mediocre mascara to help it lift and stay. It's such a great layer mascara because it doesn't clump, at all, on my lashes. This was recommended to me by a client and I LOVE it. It's a great mascara to have, and I would for sure repurchase this.

That is it for my empties this go around. Let me know in the comments if you like blogs like this! I'll continue to save my empty containers until I have enough to write about. Don't forget to subscribe to my blog to get e-mail notifications when I post. I'll be posting every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from now on! Thank you so much for reading!

Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by!

1 comment: