Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Favorite Eyeshadows!

Now that I have given you the basics to do your full face of makeup, I wanted to talk about the eyes. I find it hard to give you a whole blog on each aspect of the eye. How many tips could I give you on applying mascara? Not many. I decided it'd be best to break these into different groups. I will do a few blogs about my favorite eye products and reviews on different products. I will also give you a few mini tutorials on how to get different looks. For now, I'll share with you a few of my favorite eye shadows and eye shadow palettes. 


My Holy Grail eyeshadow palette is hands down the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection. It retails for $49 and with 16 different shades to choose from, you can create any look! It also SMELLS like CHOCOLATE. Yes, you heard that correctly, it smells so freaking good!

My very first "high end" eyeshadow palette was the Smashbox Full Exposure palette. This one retails for $52 and has 14 shadows. I've literally had this palette for years and haven't really put a dent in it. Also, it comes with an amazing double sided brush, a fluffy side for the matte shades to blend, and a denser side for the shimmers to pack them on. This palette can create any warm or cool toned natural look.

This Makeup Forever Artist Palette is great for adding a pop of color to any look. The colors are super soft and buttery. They go on the eyes like a dream! It retails for $34 for 9 shadows, but well worth it if you like shimmery bold colors!

If you're looking for something more affordable and would like to be able to choose your own colors, ColourPop makes some fabulous shadows and colors. They are $5 each, a steal really! They are kind of a cream to powder finish. But don't feel like a cream. Honestly, I don't even have the words to describe the texture, I've never felt anything like this before. The only downside is you have to order them online, so you are HOPING that you can choose your color from a picture. They have matte, metallic, and satin finishes and a huge selection of colors.

A mini palette of beautiful natural shades that another favorite is the Pixi by Petra Mesmerizing Mineral Palette in the shade Mineral Contour. This retails for $12 from Target for 6 shadows. You can create a soft, daytime look or a deep, smokey look from these 6 shades.

If you have used any of these or are not thinking of purchasing them, leave me a comment down below and let me know what you think! I'd also love to see your creations from these palettes!

Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment