Thursday, August 11, 2016

Mascaras: My TOP 4!

Let's talk about eyelashes. They can make you feel like a bald kitten or a very fierce lion. And let's face it, we are all looking for that perfect mascara. We want the lift, length, fullness, and separation. Unfortunately, one wrong swipe of that mascara wand and we end up with a clumpy mess.
Here are my top 4, in no particular order.

  1. Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black: This is my go to mascara. It does everything I need it to, and the wand is a perfect size for top and bottom lashes. This product works best if you wiggle the wand back and forth from roots to ends of lashes.
    It retails for $17.50 but you can order it here from BeautySpin for $13.89!
  2. Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal: This mascara is great for volume, just like the name says. The only set back I have is that sometimes it can get clumpy. And I think that's kind of the idea. I like to apply a coat of this, then use my Clinique mascara to help separate the lashes a bit. This works really well if the Clinique mascara is on its last leg, and about to dry out. The Colossal mascara retails for $7.69, you can order it here.
  3. Rimmel Scandal Eyes for Length is another goodie that I tried. I like this for days I'm not wearing a lot of eye makeup and just want my eyes to pop. For me this is best applied if you spin the wand up your lashes, you want to roll it towards you, and it will help with holding the curl. This retails for $6.83, you can order it here.
  4. Last but not least: Benefit BadGal Lash. This is an oldie but goodie. A few years ago, when I really got into makeup, I was in Sephora and I saw this mascara, back then, I didn't have the money to really spend on expensive makeup, but for some reason, I had to have this. And boy, it does it all. If you curl your lashes, this one will really hold the curl in for you. And it has a big, soft brush on it. It retails for $30 and you can order it here.
If you have any products you'd like me to try comment below and let me know!

Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment