Monday, August 22, 2016

Wear Bold Colors! 3 different ways!

Bold colors have been SO in this summer. It can be pretty frightening to put bright colors on the face, so I've come up with 3 simple ways to add some color to your makeup routine. All of these looks I have used with my Luminous Skin face and eye look, just altering a couple shadows to bring everything together. 


The first look I have for you is a bright, bold pink lipstick. This really can be any bold color that you like! I happen to love pinks! :) My face was completely done with my Luminous Skin routine and just added the Wet n' Wild Mega Last Liquid Color in Pocketful of Roses. A bronze lip, or even a red/orange color would also look good with this look. Honestly, you can throw on any lipstick that your little heart desires to dress up this simple face!







Next, with the same face you could add a bright lower lash line color. I used purple because it really enhances my eye color, and makes browns pop!
 First, add a black liner to your waterline. I like to use the gel pencil liners here because they glide on smoothly. Next, using ColourPops shadow in Lace I added it to the lower lash line as close to the water line as I could get. Use a flat definer brush to help blend the black and purple together. Then using a purple eyeshadow a little different than the first, place it on the outer portion of the lower lash line to add some definition. Again, use any color here you'd like! 

This look along with the bold lip I feel are the easiest way for beginners to step outside of their comfort zone. If you're like me and want to test the waters, and your skill, go for a jewel-toned wing liner! I love to wear a wing liner but it's still so hard for me to get just right. This ModelLaunder eye liner in Emerald Isle was so easy to use! It has a felt tip (almost marker like) that glides on so easy! And it also comes to a skinny end so it makes doing the detail work easier. 
So, I started off with the same Luminous Skin face and eye look. But the twist here is I added a little tiny bit of darker brown in the crease for definition. After you draw on the best wing of your life, you're going to add black liner to the water line and use a smudger to smoke it out. I also like to make sure the bottom liner meets up with wing. Just smudge a little black liner or black shadow in that little tiny corner.

If you have any ideas on adding pops of color to your look comment down below and let me know! I hope this helps you step outside of your comfort zone!

Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment