Friday, September 23, 2016

Hungover to Brunch

Hungover to brunch


How many of us have partied or drank way too much on Saturday night? *raises hand*  How many of us have regretted those decisions on Sunday morning when we have to wake up for brunch plans. *raises hand* I have a few easy steps to get you ready and looking refreshed in no time!


Step 1
Drink some Gatorade. I like the glacier blue flavor. Trust me, Gatorade before coffee is the best for hangovers.

Step 2
Wash your face, because most likely, you slept in your makeup the night before. Try the Cetaphil Daily Face Cleanser. It is light enough to use every day. But also takes off all your leftover makeup.

Step 3
Use some eye calming patches. They will help depuff and brighten your face up.

Step 4
While your under eye patches are on, work on filling in your eyebrows and apply a light coat of mascara. I like the ColourPop Gel eye colour or the Eye pencil.

Step 5
Remove eye patches and massage any leftover serum onto your face. Apply a little concealer if you need it. Also, use a little powder if you have oily skin. My favorite concealer is the Tarte ShapeTape Concealer.

Throw your hair into a messy bun and get dressed. Apply your favorite tinted lip balm you're good to go!


Grab a coffee after you've drunk your Gatorade to wake up. I can't survive a day without at least one cup of good coffee. French roast coffee with a sweet cream creamer is my go to.

Let me know if you have any hungover to brunch Get Ready Ideas. What do you to wake yourself up? Let us know in the comments down below.
Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment