Friday, September 2, 2016

Products Worth Your Penny!

We spend money on makeup because we love it. We want the best for our skin,and we want to look the best in what we put on our skin. I love to find drugstore products that are inexpensive dupes to high-end products. I sometimes come across high-end products that are worth every penny you spend on them, they make you look beautiful, they last all day on the face, and they don't break you out! I've recently found a few of these products. 

The Makeup Geek Highlighter palette in collaboration with the YouTuber Kathleen Lights is so amazing! It has 3 HUGE pans of highlighter in different shades. Two of them work on my cheeks as a highlighter, the other is a little darker and is a great color to add to my bronzer or as eyeshadow. The palette costs $39 and is limited edition, so if you are looking for great highlighters I say go buy it right now! 

Tarte has two products that I have recently fallen in love with and I'm not sure I how I've done my makeup without them. First is the Tarte Shape tape Concealer ($24),  which will cover just about anything. It blends into the skin like a dream and also has basically no creasing. The second product is the Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian clay finishing powder ($33). This powder sets my concealer better than anything I've tried. I do not get oily throughout the day with this. The only setback is that it does have a flashback in flash photography. So I would use a little as possible at night if you're going to be taking pictures with a flash. 

The Too Faced Better than sex mascara ($23) almost, I mean ALMOST actually lives up to its name. This is probably my new all-time favorite mascara. It hardly clumps on the lashes, does not flake off during the day, does not smudge off and is still super easy to remove. I have to curl my lashes every day because they basically grow straight out, and this mascara holds the curl ALL DAY long!

The last product is the It Cosmetics No-tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner ($22). I got this as a deluxe sample and seriously when I use the sample, I will probably be getting the full size. It glides on super smooth and is super black. I haven't tested the waterproof claim, but just from trying to wash it off I'm sure that is true. 

These products aren't really "high end" there are definitely products like these that are way more money, but from my wallet's point of view, they are, for sure, high end. Let me know in the comments your favorite "high end" makeup, and if there is anything you think I should try out!

Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment