Friday, September 30, 2016

$10 or Less!

e.l.f. Illuminating Palette



Any makeup addict wants to glow. We love to add a little (or a lot) of highlight to our cheekbones, nose, forehead, chin, brow bone, just bathe in it basically. We all don't want to spend the big bucks for the high-end highlights, though. I've put the e.l.f Illuminating Palette to the test. 


You can buy this online for $6. It comes with four different shades. They are all beautiful colors that you can mix and match to get your perfect shimmery, highlight.

I found them to be a little bit powdery, but if you tap off the excess off of your brush, it seems to apply just fine for me. It does have like really small glitters all in it, so if that isn't your thing, you probably won't like this.

I have worn this all day to work. I work in a pretty busy spa, I do A LOT of blow drying and it can get pretty hot in there. My nose and chin get really oily, but the highlight hangs in there. I came home today after a long day of work, and STILL had my glow on! Pretty impressive. I will add that I do use a setting spray, I feel like that helps a lot.

Pros:
 -Very affordable
 -4 different shades
 -lasts all day

Cons:
 -a little powdery

If you are looking for an affordable way to glow then this is for you! Let me know if you have tried it and what you think of it!!

Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by.

P.s. If you order through Ebates you can earn 8% cash back now!

No comments:

Post a Comment