Wednesday, September 14, 2016

ULTA Nude Lipstick Review


Ulta has been having some awesome sales lately with the 21 days of beauty. If you like Ulta and don't know about this, you have to check it out. Every day there are new sales, AMAZING sales. Anyways, I was browsing the other night and saw they had Ulta brand lipsticks for 3.50. And normally they go for $8 or $9, so I had to get them. The one I've been testing out today is the ULTA Nude Lipstick. The whole line is obviously nude colors only and with 12 shades to choose from anyone can find a good nude for them. I got 2 shades, #258: Touch of pink and #225: In the Buff.


They go on smoothly and evenly. They are made without parabens, silicone, and sulfate. ULTA says they are water resistant, but I'm not convinced.

Color payoff: full coverage in just 2 swipes across my lips.
Staying power: without eating or drinking a few hours, no more or less than any average cream lipstick, in my opinion.
Repurchase: yes.
Recommend: yes if you don't mind reapplying through the day.
Final thoughts: easy light weight lipstick to grab and go for your purse. Pair with a nude lip liner for some added staying power. I'm not one to spend a lot of money on regular cream lipsticks, with this being so affordable, I'll 100% repurchase. A+ in my book. :)

Let me know if you have tried any of the ULTA Brand lip products and what your thoughts are. Do you have any favorites? Or any misses? I'd love to know!





Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment