Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Liquid Lipsticks!

The Balm's Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick



The Balm's liquid lipstick was the first one that I ever tried. I think I got a sample of it from my Ipsy bag. I was immediately in love. I loved the vanilla mint flavor, I loved that it stayed on, and I loved that it was truly matte.



 I didn't really know about the whole liquid matte lipstick craze at the time, so this was new to me, and I
had nothing to compare it to, but now every time I try a new one, I always compare them to this one. For me, it truly is the best for my lips (so far).

So the rundown: You can order them online through The Balms website for $17 each. There are 12 different shades to choose from. In my opinion, lots of skin tones could wear any of the colors. They claim to be long lasting and I totally agree. I can wear these all day with one touch-up after lunch. A light snack or drinking water don't really affect them.

I have 2 of the shades: Charming and Committed. (Also, can we talk about the shade names? So cute. Adoring, Honest, Devoted. All qualities you'd want in a man.)


The formulas glide right on super smooth. And one coat is all you need. They dry super fast on the lips, and the formula is comfortable throughout the day, it never leaves my lips feeling dry. Plus, they are (almost) transfer resistant. Sometimes, I get a little on my straw or rim of my glass. $17 is a little pricey for a lipstick, but when you think you only have to apply once or twice a day they will last months! For me, a staple in my lipstick collection, and I they will stay there!

Let us know in the comments what your favorite liquid lipsticks are!!

Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment