Monday, October 10, 2016

$10 or Less!

Wet n' Wild Au Naturel Palette Nude Awakening


I'm always on the hunt for the next best thing. But honestly, I don't want to spend a lot of money on that thing. I recently placed an order from Wet n' Wild. I'm a sucker for the "spend X amount of dollars for free shipping." So, while I was trying to fill my cart up I came across the Au Naturel Palette, at only $6.99 for 10 shades I couldn't resist.

I have played around with this palette a few times in the last couple of days and I must say I do really like it. The matte shades on my light skin tone, are perfect in my crease. There is a bone color that is just the right shade to set my primer and highlight my brow bone. The others are great for the crease. The rest of the 6 shades basically I'd put on my lid for a little shimmer or metallic finish, depending on how I was feeling.

This by no means is the best palette I've used, but for the price you really are getting a good deal. If you are just getting into makeup and wanting to learn or practice different looks this is a good place to start. For me, Wet n' Wild really does have some hidden gems if you are willing to look for them!

Pros:
-affordable at only .70 cents per shadow!
-you can create tons of different looks
-very blendable

Cons:
-lots of fallout! (make sure to do your face makeup after your eye look with these!)
-you NEED a primer to get good pigment.

Final thoughts:
Give Wet n' Wild a try! You can try out different products without breaking the bank. And sometimes, you find some real gems.

If you have any Wet n' Wild products that you love comment down below!

Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment