Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Fall Favorites


Aside from it getting so dark so early, Fall is probably my favorite season! I've put together a list of my fall favorites to share with you guys. It's going to be a mixture of beauty and other items. But all so Fall. :)

Cozy Sweaters
Probably my favorite article of clothing to wear. You can get long sweaters, cropped sweaters, and everything in between. I was recently in Forever 21 and found some really amazing things. I found this loose knit sweater and bought it in coral. But it really is a soft blush color in real life. It's long enough to wear with leggings and warm enough to wear without a jacket. I threw on a scarf and I was out the door. I also got this Boxy Ribbed Knit Sweater. It's so loose and flowy. It would be a perfect sweater for Thanksgiving when you are going to be eating a ton and don't want to have room for your tummy to grow ;)

Scented Candles
Let me tell you, Yankee candle is killin' it with the fall scents! I went in there and could have spent an entire paycheck on candles alone. I got my hands on Cranberry Chutney, Autumn Wreath, and Apple Cider. Cranberry Chutney is perfect for those of you who like the sweeter scents. Autumn Wreath and Apple Cider are more of the "spicy" scents.

Deep Lipsticks
I'm always a little self-conscious when wearing darker lipsticks. I feel like everyone is staring at me wondering why I would wear such a bold color, and sometimes I ask myself the same thing. But, I have to keep telling myself that it's MY makeup and MY face, I can do what I want! *girl power!* My favorite is from The Balm, it's called Charming and runs around $17 each.

Drinks
I have 2 drinks that I love to have in the Fall. The first is a good Apple Cider! There is nothing that can say it's time to carve pumpkins like a good Apple Cider. My favorite hot drink is French Roast coffee made with sweetened condensed milk. Just brew your favorite brand of coffee but make sure to buy a french roast. Add about 2 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk and stir. Add more or less depending on how light or dark you like your coffee. It adds the perfect sweetness to your coffee.

Burgundy Eyes
I'm not sure where this obsession came from, but I've been dying for burgundy eye makeup lately. My favorite inspo was from Kathleen Lights on YouTube. Watch here video here to see why I'm in love with this look!

That's all I have for my favorites right now, guys! Comment down below if you have any favorite things exclusively for fall! I'd love to hear about them :)

Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment