Friday, October 14, 2016

3 Products You Didn't Know You Needed

I have recently been trying out a few new things, and I found three that I think everyone should own. They will definitely make your life easier. I'm sure you're wondering what these products may be, so let me tell you about these amazing treasures.



The first is the Simple Cleansing Micellar Water. This is used to cleanse your face without any rinsing. You simply wet a cotton round with it, and you literally wipe away dirt, impurities, and makeup. Seriously, I wiped away LIQUID EYELINER with this stuff. It is made with vitamins and triple purified water to not only cleanse, but also moisturize your skin and unclog your pores. It is super gentle on the face, and I have no burning in my eyes when I use it to remove eye makeup. This is a 6.7-ounce bottle for $7.99 at Ulta.

The second miracle product is Mario Badescu Drying Lotion. At $17.00 it is a little pricey, but I've found it's worth every penny. This is used as an overnight acne treatment. You are supposed to let the ingredients settle in the bottle. There will be a pink product on the bottom and a clear liquid on top. Once you have let it settle, you dip a q-tip into the bottle  to the bottom pink portion. Apply this to any breakouts you have before bed and let it do its magic. It's not supernova magic that will make breakouts disappear overnight, but I've noticed that I can get rid of any pimple in two or three days using this. It claims to be safe for all skin types, and not harmful to sensitive skin. I totally agree with that. I have super sensitive skin and this has never irritated my skin.

The last product that I have been loving isn't skin care, but it is a beauty product. It's the Inglot Duraline. It's $11.00 for a .3-ounce bottle. It is sold to use as a clear liquid that intensifies any color powder turning it into a water-resistant liquid. I have not used it for this because I use it to bring any gel eyeliner or eyebrow pomade back to life. If you add a tiny drop into your dried out eyeliner it instantly returns it back into the easy to work with cream it was meant to be. No more throwing away gel eyeliners or brow pomade because they dry out faster than we can use them!

These are my three new finds. If you have any products that you love that you think EVERYONE should own comment down below!

Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment