Monday, October 24, 2016

New Products!

I made my way to my local Sephora this weekend and got my hands on a few products that I had been drooling over for a while! How exciting! I don't splurge a lot on expensive things, but it had been a while, and I was overdue!


Becca X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Splits $38
This beautiful split pan has half highlight and half blush. Perfect for any look you are going for. I got the Champagne Pop and Flower Child combo. Champagne Pop is a soft white gold with subtle pinky peach undertones. Flower child is peachy pink with soft gold highlights. The colors are GORGEOUS together! The formula is astonishing. It so silky smooth and glides on the skin like butter. I think everyone should own at least one of these! The beautiful packaging is enough to make you feel like you''re putting pure gold on your face.

Benefit Cosmetics Precisley, My Brow $24
I've been obsessing over owning something from the Benefit Cosmetics Brow line because every time I see something on instagram or twitter the perfect brows are always done with one of their products! I decided on this fine brow pencil for days I didn't want to do a lot of work. I can just had a few tiny, hair-like strokes with the pencil and I'm done! It's super pigmented in color so use a few light hand! The built-in spoolie makes it easy to brush through after you've penciled them in to get rid of any harsh lines.

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder $25
This is used as an under eye setting powder, to brighten and light dark circles while not settling into fine lines. It's formulated with tiny light-reflecting pigments to really brighten up your face. It's a super smooth, finely milled powder. It stays silky smooth on the skin all day without building up in the fine lines of the undereye area.

Let me know in the comments your wish list items!

Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment