Friday, October 28, 2016

Favorite Nail Polish

I've put together a top 6 list of my favorite Fall Nail Polishes right now. I've been really into dark colorful polishes but there's nothing like a pinky neutral color. :)

The first ALL TIME favorite is the top coat. It is from Seche Vite. It is literally the fastest drying top coat I have ever tried. It leaves the nails with a perfect gel-like shiny finish. You can buy it here from Amazon for less than $6. Well worth the money for the quick dry formula in my opinion.

1. Essie -- Pool Side Service
     A great cool-tone blue/green/gray color
2. Ciate London -- Dangerous Affair
     A deep pink/red berry color
3. OPI -- Incognito in Sausalito
     Very deep navy blue
4. OPI -- O Suzi Mio
     Deep purple
5. Wet n' Wild -- Grape Minds Think Alike
     Dark Red/Purple
6. Sinful Colors -- Taupe is Chic
     Light Nude with a touch of Pink

Leave a comment down below with your favorite nail polishes for the Fall! What are your go-to polish colors??

Goodnight my lovies, thank you SO much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment